Multan Board History & Creation
Constituted under the Ordinance act of 1968 of West Pakistan Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education, the Board of Multan came into existence. Ever since then, the board has been placed out of BISE Lahore board. Bise Multan Board is now governing under the 1976 Act of Punjab Boards of Intermediate and Secondary Education.
History Of The BISE Multan Board
On March 30th, 1968, the board of Intermediate and Secondary Education Multan came into establishment. The Act under which the establishment was formed was passed on 24th May in a meeting by Pakistan Assembly. Initially, the camp office of BISE Multan started processing in Lahore’s Government Central Training College. However, somewhere in mid-June, the building was shifted to Multan Headquarter.
Operations Of Multan Board
Following are the main operations of the Board of Multan:
- Holding and conducting examinations pertaining to levels determined by Punjab Government which includes Intermediate Education, Secondary Education, Classical and Pakistani Languages and others.
- According, withdrawing and refusing recognition to any Educational Institutes the board desires.
- Laying down conditions for appointment to the various examinations that are held by Multan Board.
- Fixing, demanding and receiving fees as is or may be prescribed by the Authorities.
- Granting diplomas and certificates to passing candidates.
- Presenting scholarships, awards, medals and prizes to position holding students.
- Organizing and promoting extra mural activities.
Multan Board Services For Students
The BISE Multan Board offers an extensive range of amazing services for its valuable students. These are as following:
- Online system: Under this tab, there are different sections for different personal from students, teachers to the institute. For students, they can get access to Private Admissions, Private Roll No. Slips, N.O.C Form, Attestation Form, and Paper Rechecking Application.
- Registrations: This tab allows students to get information related to Migration, Registration in general, Regular Students, Private Registration and Online Registration.
- Examinations & Results: Bise Multan Result 2020 was announced on the official website just like the previous ones. But students can also find old Bise Multan Result on the website along with date sheet and other informative details under the tab.
- Info Desk: The info desk allows students to get access to fee structure, application forms, migration forms and N.O.C.s in particular. Along that, students can find out about the authorized banks by the board and get access to Model papers as well as past papers.
- News: All the latest announcements from when the examinations will be held, Bise Multan Date Sheet, the centers to any changes in the operations can be found under this section. From latest news, notifications, press release to tenders, these can be found under the tab.
- Contact Us: From getting information to how to contact board office to complaint sections, the students will find these facilities under this tab. Students can file online complaints, keep track of these and also view the responses.
Bise Multan Board Of Governors
In total, the Board of Multan is being operated by 15 members that include from the highest ranking officials to ex-officers and some other personal as nominated as per the Act’s provisions. In saying that, the Main Officers of the Bise Multan Board are as:
- The Chairman
- The Secretary
- The Controller of Examination
Jurisdiction Of Multan Board
The below mentioned districts fall under the Jurisdiction of Multan Division: