In 1968, under the Ordinance of West Pakistan Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education (Sargodha and Multan), the Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education, Sargodha was formed. After the establishment of Bise Sargodha Board as a separate entity, there were Rawalpindi Civil Divisions and Sargodha itself included within its jurisdiction.
Initially, the operations of the Sargodha Board started in a building that was rented in the area of Satellite Town in the city. Later on in 1975, the campus was shifted to the present building the Sargodha board is presently functioning in. It is located on Faisalabad Road, Sargodha.
Services Offered By BISE Sargodha Board
The Bise Sargodha Board is committed to serving the students in the best way they can. They offer an array of services for the convenience and comfort of the students. The services are mentioned below:
- Info Desk: Under the section, students can select a number of services including FQAs, Fee structure, Banks, Forms and Guidelines, Grading Criteria, How to Affiliate and a number of other features. Students simply log on to the website and select the service of their requirement.
- Online Results & Bise Sargodha Date Sheet: The Bise Sargodha Result 2022 were announced on the official website. At the same time, students can get their previous Bise Sargodha Result on the page too.
- News & Events: The board offers their students the convenience of finding out all the latest happenings through the website under this section. The events that will be taking place in future, press release, the many changes about to take place, notice board, fee structure and a few more. All of these services enable students to know all about the upcoming events and announcements.
- Complaint Service: When students need to lodge a complaint, all they need to do is log on to the website and fill out a form with the desired details.
- File Tracking: Students can track their complaints status online through the official website.
- RTI: Under the section, students can find the Objectives and Functions of Board, List of Services, Relevant Rules, Organisational Structure, Officer Contact Details.
The BISE Sargodha Team
This board too has three main ruling officers with different duties assigned. The main Officials are:
- The Chairperson:
- The Controller of Examination:
- The Secretary:
In total, there are 13 members of the board. However, the number should be 17. But with 4 positions vacant at the moment, the total members comes down to 13 officials productively performing their duties.
BISE Sargodha Jurisdiction
The following districts fall under the Jurisdiction of Board of Sargodha: