The HEC Higher education commission of Pakistan recently announced the PHD programs for US Universities for Fall 2021 to spring 2022 year under the program of “US – Pakistan Knowledge Corridor Initiative of HEC”.
US – Pakistan Knowledge corridor program is a great opportunity for Pakistani student to get admission in top ranked united state of america’s universities. The core aim of this program is to create and enhance the research capacity of higher education and develop the mutual collaborations between Pakistani and US universities.
The application of PHD scholarship are offered to Pakistan’s/AJK nationals in QS World Ranked US Universities.
PHD Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- Pakistani and AJK Nationals can able to apply.
- 4 Years of Bachelor’s Degree Minimum (BS, BSC/16 Years Equivalent Degree)
- Only 1st Division in all academic degree is required Only 1 2nd division degree will be accepted in all academics carrier.
- Age limit 35 Years Old (Born After 10, 1986) and for Public Sector Universities/Colleges and Researchers 40 Years (Born After Jan 10, 1981)
- Applications open till January 10, 2021
PHD Scholar Scholarship Merit Determination Formula:
- Minimum 60% Scores (Higher Scores will be preferred)
- The applicant who had not appear in GRE for those they must have to take the HAT TEST and get minimum 60% for eligibility criteria.
- HEC AEF Formula – 30%
- If candidate having other shcolarships are not able to apply in this program
Last Date of HEC PHD Scholarships:
- Applicant must be registered and submit their application online on HEC official Website HEC Scholarship
- Last Date for Application Submission January 10, 2021
- Further details about Scholarships – HEC PHD Scholarship US
HEC PHD Scholarship Categories:
Category 1: Applicant must secure admission in the given listed Universities with Tuition support. Candidate get Initial settlement Allowance, Monthly living expenses, Return air tickets and Health Insurance
Category 2: Applicants for admission to US universities are included in the overall QS rating of tuition at the rate of 300 monthly residence allowance, health insurance, return airfare and dialogue rate.