The Board of Gujranwala was established under the 1976 Act of Punjab Boards of Intermediate and Secondary Education. However, the jurisdiction was notified on October 14, 1982. Moreover, the operations of the Board initiated in 1983 when it conducted its first ever secondary school.
For the most part, the role and mission of BIAS Board Gujranwala is to make contributions toward an Education system that is progressive and productive. It further needs to be in line with the National Objectives that have been laid under the Secondary and Higher Secondary Levels. This is the best way to bring the institute at par with the International Standards.
Moreover, the Board is duty-bound to provide an examination system that is transparent, fair and efficient altogether, with a vision that is progressive and futuristic. All of this to be supervised under Government of the Punjab, Higher Education Department and in collaboration with entire other Boards of Education.
BIAS Board Gujranwala Operations – The Team
Though the BIAS Board Gujranwala is operated by an extensive team of qualified members. The entire team goes up to the number of 25. But the three most prominent figures of the Board are as:
- The Chairperson
- The Secretary
- The Controller of Examinations
Features Of BIAS Board Gujranwala
Let’s have a look at the features that are being offered by the Gujranwala Board:
- To affiliate Public and Private schools
- To ensure the efficient, smooth and progressive conduction of Secondary and Higher Secondary Examinations
- Registration of new students to conduct their examinations
- Providing certificates to all those candidates that have passed the examination
- Offering a N.O.C. (No Objection Certificate)
- To provide original and duplicate result cards/certificates
- To provide migration certificates
- To arrange extra-curricular activities for areas falling under its Jurisdiction
- Offering scholarships, medals and awards to exceptional candidates
BIAS Board Gujranwala Services
Board of Gujranwala offers an extensive range of services for its students. These include:
- Online Registration Facility: There are a number of registrations that fall under the category including migration guidelines to being regular students, registering online.
- Downloading Forms And Applications: There are times when students need certain forms and Challans. They don’t need to go down to the official Board Office to get those. They can download these forms from the website. Moreover, under the download section, students can find a complete Private Information Corner that deals with a number of problems related to them. These include:
Online Name Spelling Correction
Online Challan Form and more.
- Online Results: After entering their required details, students can view their results online through the official Board website. Moreover, the can avail a number of other services in the area include having their papers rechecked, the centers for examination to be held, fees, dues and banks, and further guidelines and rules.
- Online Date Sheets: Students willing to know all about the upcoming examination schedule can access the website to find complete Date Sheet for the purpose.
- Info Desk: The Info Desk offers needed information related to important aspects like which banks are authorized to work under the Board, Fee Structure, how to get Migration and NOC along with form and other important details that may be required to the students.
BIAS Board Gujranwala Jurisdiction
The Districts mentioned below are the Jurisdictions that fall under BIAS Board Gujranwala:
- Mandi Bah-ud-Din